Re: Font colours for the session tabs in Konsole

On Monday 31 July 2023 18:20:27 E. Liddell via tde-users wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 21:40:00 +0000
>
> "blu.256 via tde-users" <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > If I remember correctly, the black color is probably hardcoded there. I
> > think it should be quick enough to fix it to make use of the standard
> > text color, but I'm currently a little too busy to do this.
> >
> > As a temporary workaround you can change the color of each tab from the
> > context menu of the tab (or the relevant shortcut if you have set one).
> >
> > TDE in general seems to need some refinement when it comes to dark
> > themes, so it's a good thing if such rough edges are reported and fixed.
>
> It isn't hardcoded, because the text is white for me.  I'm sure I never did
> anything to explicitly set the konsole tab text colour in particular, so I
> have to assume that it's pulling from my theme.  However, I have no idea
> why my system is behaving differently.
>
> E. Liddell

Maybe I am missing something here. I can't believe that *I* (the non-technical
guy) must point out this feature.

Assuming that you mean the TDE konsole (spelt with K after the old KDE
version) ...

Go to Settings, the Schema and maybe also Font, where you can make it look
like almost anything you want, maybe even lavender text on a puce background.
(Mine is actually terminal green on terminal black, thanks!)

You can also save the session profile with a name, and set it as default, so
that your konsole always looks how you want it.

Bill