Re: Font colours for the session tabs in Konsole

On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 21:40:00 +0000
"blu.256 via tde-users" <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If I remember correctly, the black color is probably hardcoded there. I think it should be quick enough to fix it to make use of the standard text color, but I'm currently a little too busy to do this.
>
> As a temporary workaround you can change the color of each tab from the context menu of the tab (or the relevant shortcut if you have set one).
>
> TDE in general seems to need some refinement when it comes to dark themes, so it's a good thing if such rough edges are reported and fixed.

It isn't hardcoded, because the text is white for me.  I'm sure I never did anything to
explicitly set the konsole tab text colour in particular, so I have to assume that it's
pulling from my theme.  However, I have no idea why my system is behaving
differently.

E. Liddell