Re: Fw: Education Direction

On Monday 03 July 2023 13:00:52 Alex Cornwell via tde-users wrote:
> Hello, all!
> I do not have any college education do to being... well... poor. Also, I
> would probably go more for a Theology or Philosophy degree if I was going
> to College, anyway.

The same basic thing applies here, too. All you really need to do is to find
an empty cave, somewhere high up in the mountains, or out in the desert,
where nobody will bother you all the time. Then you just need to spend a
whole lot of time alone (which you will be, if people would just leave you
alone), and after awhile, you'll discover that thing that all those poets and
prophets and people like that wrote about.

Oh, but if you want to work on TDE, too, you will need high-speed internet, I
believe, and that would require a little more: at least solar panels and a
power station, so that you can keep your equipment going. And you'll probably
want an assistant of some sort to bring you food and supplies, your mail,
that sort of thing. But if you have an assistant, word might get out that
there is this holy man, or maybe crazy wild man, living up there in a cave in
the mountains.

Well, so my plan needs some refinement, but I got this far myself. Maybe you
can put the pieces together on your own, as I am getting on in age, to the
point where I qualify for senior discounts and elderly services. Of course, I
don't actually need them yet, but it's a comfort to know that they're
available, I guess.

Let me know if you take the other path that's open to you, the less-travelled
way.

Bill