Re: TDE special window rules

On 2/28/23 1:01 AM, William Morder via tde-users wrote:
So, I don't know if this helps to resolve your issue, but here goes:

1) right-click at the top edge of any open application, and look for
Advanced >
2) left-click on Special Application Settings >
3) Look for Desktop
4) click the box to the left of Desktop
5) from the middle menu, at right of Desktop, choose "Force" (or whatever best
suits you needs)
6) from the menu at the extreme right, choose whatever desktop number you want

Thank you Bill.

I am unable to find a root cause, but setting the rules through the title bar menu seems to succeed while the "Detect" button did not work for me.

At least thus far. Hopefully next session nothing breaks.