Re: how to force resize of kcalc-trinity?

On Tuesday 22 November 2022 20:29:07 J Leslie Turriff wrote:

> 	It almost looks like it might have been a quick-and-dirty proof-of-concept
> tool for KDE that the KDE folks let escape into the wild. :-)
>
> Leslie

Now this is getting weird. I just discovered that there is a TDE calculator
that somehow I overlooked: qalculate-trinity. I swear, I just did a search
specifically for any kind of qalculate packages, and saw nothing for Trinity
that came up.

On closer inspection, it's not bad, a little more configurable than
kcalc-trinity, yet still suffers from the same basic defects, namely that the
size of buttons, and fonts in app's interface, do not get changed.

Well, so there is another that is interesting, but not quite *there* for my
own needs.

And as I am writing this, just about to send, I see that Felix has also posted
something that mentions it.

Did this just now appear in the repos? because I am sure that I copied the
whole list of calculators that came up with apt-cache search, and I didn't
see that just the day before yesterday.

Bill