Re: Can't get rid of spurious TDE menu entry

Hi Michele,

Apologies for misspelling your name last time.

On Mon November 14 2022 17:54:22 Michele Calgaro via tde-users wrote:
> Interesting problem :-) I will need to check the code to see if there are
> other sources. In the meantime, if you can edit the entry, I would rename
> KPDF to something long and unique like "crazy_KPDF_entry_in_menu" and then
> I would do a file content search in the home folder for that string. Repeat
> the search in /opt/trinity in case you don't find anything and eventually
> /etc/trinity, for the sake of completeness. If you still can't find
> anything, I will check in the code at some point. Cheers

Good idea.  Unfortunately, as when I delete it, renaming it and saving
generates no error but also has no effect.  I'm guessing this is because
it's pulled out of a non-writable system menu file somewhere.

--Mike