Re: Can't get rid of spurious TDE menu entry

It's not in that file which is I guess why it comes back after I
delete it.  Reboot doesn't help.  I've searched all these places:

$ grep -ilr kpdf ~/.trinity/share/config/ \
              /usr/share/menu/ \
              ~/.config/menus/applications-tdemenuedit.menu
/home/mgb/.trinity/share/config/profilerc
/home/mgb/.trinity/share/config/kickerrc
/home/mgb/.trinity/share/config/kmailrc
/home/mgb/.trinity/share/config/tdewalletrc
/usr/share/menu/kpdf-trinity
$

As best I can determine none of these are responsible for the
extraneous undeletable "KPDF" menu entry with no associated
command.

Is there anywhere else that TDE sources menu entries from?

Thanks,

Interesting problem :-) I will need to check the code to see if there are other sources.
In the meantime, if you can edit the entry, I would rename KPDF to something long and unique like "crazy_KPDF_entry_in_menu" and then I would do a file content search in the home folder for that string.
Repeat the search in /opt/trinity in case you don't find anything and eventually /etc/trinity, for the sake of completeness.
If you still can't find anything, I will check in the code at some point.
Cheers
  Michele