Re: TDEnetwork do not connect

Christian Schmitz wrote:

> At this moment i dont know how follow this. Thanks in advance.

I had similar experience this summer when we were on vacation. In the hotel
it was very hard to get WLAN working on the notebook.

I use debian with shorewall and ipv6 disabled. I had to stop shorewall to be
able to get WLAN. I did not have much time to investigate, but I saw
network switching back and forth and the same experience as you describe
it - at the end SSID not available and WLAN not working.

IMO this is some specific use case that needs to be investigated and if you
can reproduce it, you could deliver useful input for debugging and solving
it.

BR