TDEnetwork do not connect

Hi everyone:
I install on my notebook a Opensuse Tumbleweed all fresh.
Note that Opensuse first install plasma. So i add the repositories and install
TDE with no problem

If i open the session in plasma the network applet works fine. I can see the
list of wifi network, I can select one to connect, and i can connect
successfully to the wifi.

If i close the session and open TDE the "world" applet appear on grey and cant
connect. Sadly i dont know where is any log or how know what is happening:

The scenary is this::
1) Tde applet main screen say:
	Wired disconnected
	Wireles Connection (wlo1)
		My network_5G
		My network_5G  (2 times the same network)

not appear any other network, i cant find "scan" option

2) If i click "my network_5G" the gear turn for few seconds and then say :
Connection attemp failed unkonw SSID

3) Connect to new network:
-Appear the list of my networks.
-Select My network_2.4G
- Open a popup:
	Unable save network connection
	Potential causes:
	Insufficient permissions
	NetworkManager not running
	DBUS failure

Network Manager is running:
systemctl list-unit-files --state:enable --no-pager | grep -i "network"
NetworkManager-dispatcher.service	Enabled Disabled
NetworkManager-wait-online.service    Enabled Disabled
NetworkManager.service			Enabled Disabled

At this moment i dont know how follow this. Thanks in advance.
Best Regards for everyone
Christian Schmitz

--
Be Free, Be Linux