kmail and OAUth

Hello all,

My school uses Office 365, also for mail. I used to be able to get my mail
using imap and be able to answer these mails using Office's smtp.

Now they activated two factor authentication and kmail can't access anymore. I
had to remove this imap access as it tended to block kmail (that was waiting
for me to act on it's error message).

I've solved the problem of receiving the mail (which is the most important) by
simply forwarding to my usual account (which is linked to my website).

However, I have to log in m$ stuff (online) to answer because Oulook refuses
mails from my private mail server.

It looks like they use something named OAuth and this does not appear to exist
in TDE's kmail. Does someone know if it's possible to tweak settings so as to
communicate with OAuth?

I can try to ask our IT people but they usually simply answer that Linux is
not supported and I should run Windows...

Thierry