Re: whoops, i did it again: tiny taskbar icons, no text

On Tue, 23 Aug 2022 16:16:30 -0500
Michael <mb_trinity_desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think the Raspberry Pi's are still under US 50?  If you've got that to
> spare, maybe look into using one of those to be a dedicated VPN connection?
>
> I admit I've never tried it, but I have heard it works pretty well.

The Pis (except the Pico microcontroller) are a continuing victim of the
pandemic chip shortage, making them rather hard to find right now unless
you want to pay well over MSRP.  So probably not practical until
sometime next year unless one already owns a Pi.

E. Liddell