Re: whoops, i did it again: tiny taskbar icons, no text

On Sunday 21 August 2022 02:22:08 pm dep wrote:
> greets, everybody . . .
>
> this happened once before and i was able somehow to fix it. it has happened
> again, and i can't find the recipe to undo it.
>
> through no action on my part, at least no deliberate action, the taskbar
> has gone from tiny icons + text to tiny icons only. if i set it for text
> only, i get no text and the icons become very dark. if i set it to icons
> only, i get icons only. if i set it to icons + text, i get icons only.
>
> was working just fine an hour ago, and i've made no changes to software or
> configuration.
>
> any idea how to fix this? it's pretty annoying.

Hi dep,

I also have the occasional issue with the taskbar, in my case it hides and
won't come back up.  When it happens, I usually have to log out, then log
back in.  Occasionally I can just 'Apply' different (seemingly random)
settings until it re-sticks to how I had it setup in the first place.

HTH,
MIchael