Re: Wallpaper alignment behavior of Konqueror and KDesktop

Hi Michele,
can you guide me to the correct repositories? I looked for TDE/konqueror and
TDE/kdesktop there but those don't seem to exist. Which repository are
Konqueror and KDesktop part of respectively?

Best regards, Leskala

Hi Leskala,
they are both under tdebase.

Additional way to find this: from the Help menu of (for example) Konqueror, use "Report bug". This open a dialog and when you press the "Launch bug report wizard", it should open a browser pointing to the correct repository and ready for a new issue.

Cheers
  Michele