Re: video sound (mysteriously) working again ?!?! maybe OT

On Saturday 18 June 2022 00:24:41 deloptes wrote:
> William Morder via tde-users wrote:

> You could have saved the part with the output devices (pre-amp, amp etc) it
> has no relevant meaning, or I do not understand which.
I mentioned these new devices only because they are the only changes that I
have made, yet they do not connect directly to the system. The Scarlett audio
interface shows up as an external hard drive, and does not actually interact
with my system. They do not seem to have any possible connection, yet they
are the only changes that I have made.

Suddenly, everything works, no reason? My vlc config folder ought not to
affect all these other things.

Bill