Re: Registering Twin?

Hello,

On Tuesday 14 June 2022 23:26:23 E. Liddell wrote:

> Like Micheal, I'm a bit puzzled.  You seem to be saying that you
> installed twin alone, without the rest of TDE.  That's like
> installing xfwm alone, without the rest of XFCE.
>
> If that's what you did, the issue is that it isn't really intended
> to work that way. TDE/twin likely isn't showing up in your list
> because there's no default session file (because that's in a
> different package).

Sorry guys, I was trying to be too smart. I simply noticed tdebase
contains some more packages than I wanted so I picked up the
essentials one -- TWin, Kicker, KmServer, and so on.

Probably there is one with benign name which does the trick, because
after your replies (thank you once again), I installed entire tdebase
meta package and this time it kicked in properly.

So thank you and sorry for making noise.

Cheers,
--
http://przypadkopis.wordpress.com/