Re: kmail: tdeio crashes

Dne út 14. června 2022 Dr. Nikolaus Klepp napsal(a):
> Anno domini 2022 Tue, 14 Jun 17:39:17 +0900
>
>  Michele Calgaro via tde-users scripsit:
> > On 2022/06/14 05:29 PM, Slávek Banko wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> > > Hi Nik,
> > >
> > > the "WARNING: SSL_get_peer_certificate not defined!" message makes
> > > it aware that this is related to the OpenSSL library update - the
> > > KSSL module failed to find the necessary functions in the library.
> > >
> > > This will require to check the compatibility of the new SSL library
> > > API and make the necessary modifications in the code. Thank you for
> > > the warning!
> > >
> > > Cheers
> >
> > Could it be possible that OpenSSL is not installed in your system?
> > Cheers
> >    Michele
>
> OpenSSL 3.0.3-7 is installed.
>
> Nik

This is definitely related to OpenSL 3.0 migration from unstable to
testing:

https://tracker.debian.org/news/1333244/openssl-303-7-migrated-to-testing/

Therefore, we will have to explore changes in the API of OpenSSL 3.0 and
make corresponding changes in the KSSL. As a temporary solution for this
moment there should be a dowgration of openssl library.

Cheers
--
Slávek