Konqueror: Externally get locations?

Hi All,

Goal:
Run a {script} to capture all open Konqueror {data} such that running a second
{script} will restore all the prior Konqueror sessions/windows.  (In the
desktop the script was run from, although capturing all desktops wouldn’t
necessarily be bad.)

Question:
Is there some way to externally get all the locations from all the open
Konqueror sessions/windows on a specific desktop?

Just want to know if it’s doable and if it is, a pointer to which tool to use.

Bonus question:
It looks like you can call Konq w/ an explicit window size (and position?)?
  --geometry <geometry>
    sets the client geometry of the main widget

Anyway to grab that externally too?

Or?  Maybe a way to export and save temporary profiles?

Whatever method works :)

Thanks,
Michael

PS:  This should probably be removed from the Trinity Konqueror Handbook.
(Maybe replace with a TDE wiki page?)

12. Questions and Answers
12.7.
  I can't find the answer to my question here.
  Take a look at  http://www.konqueror.org/faq.html or
http://www.konqueror.org/konq-java.html.