Re: message bus - connection refused - WTF?

I could be wrong  but this sounds like a smart failure or a cable connection
error.

Shutdown the box, unplug it, press the power button for 20s, then unplug and
replug the harddrive in. BE CAREFUL. Check the connection on the board as
well. BE CAREFUL. They can go "stale".

If that doesn't help, the IDE (intergrated device electronics) on the hard
drive may be failing.

Unmount it and run some tests using GSmartControl.
This is common behavior of a dying electronics on an otherwise healthy hard
drive.

Hope this helps,

Kate