Running a shell script from KMenu

Greets, everybody . . .

I probably knew how to do this back in the second Bush administration, but
I'm confounded by it now.

My hope is to add to my KMenu an application -- it's gui and runs on my
system -- that is started by a shell script. What I don't know is what to
put in the command field in KMenu's entry for the item.

In case it matters, the script is  /opt/dvda-author/dvda-author-gui.sh and
this is it:

#!/bin/bash
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/dvda-author
cd /opt/dvda-author
/opt/dvda-author/dvda-author-gui
cd -
unset $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

So. Anybody know what I ought to put in the DVD-Author command box in
KMenu? DVD-Author appears to be the only foss application for making audio
DVDs.

Thanks in advance.
--
dep