Re: smtp sending failed

On Wed, Apr 13, 2022 at 08:25:02PM +0200, ajh-valmer wrote:

> Regardless my mails, all are rejected,
> SMTP of my ISP, Free, Gmail (I have authenticating accounts).
> Some days ago, all the SMTP worked, why not anymore ?

I see from the headers of your email that you do not have SPF records
set up:

  DMARC_POLICY_SOFTFAIL(0.10)[free.fr : No valid SPF, No valid DKIM,none]

At the very least, you **need** to set up a SPF record:

https://www.startpage.com/sp/search?query=spf+record

Search for your email domain to see if it is blacklisted.

https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx

If your email is rejected, there could be many reasons:

1. You are sending spam from your domain, and have been blacklisted.

2. You are running an open relay, and other people are using your mail
server to send spam.

3. Your ISP is blacklisted, and you are an innocent victim.

4. The people receiving your emails in Google, Hotmail etc have been
flagging it as spam.

and many more. But the important thing is that it is not because you are
using TDE or kmail.