Re: OFF-TOPIC and CONTROVERSIAL Re: Re: Support for ukrainian?

On Monday 21 of March 2022 01:57:34 Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> Fair warning: OFF TOPIC and CONTROVERSIAL.
>
> On Sun, Mar 20, 2022 at 11:15:50AM +0100, Uwe Brauer wrote:
> > With all due respect but this is a VERY CYNICAL REMARK, or some kind
> > of irony I am unable to gasp.
>
> I don't believe that Nikolaus meant that remark as irony.

Steve, your answer is completely outside the conference topic. I won't
comment on your individual opinions, but if you want to continue with this
topic, I will be forced to give you a ban. This will not express my
disagreement with your opinions, but the emphasis on the fact that these
topics are not and will not be subject to this mailing list.

At the same time, I warn all others not to continue this topic, no matter
how big your disagreement with the present opinions.

Cheers
--
Slávek