Re: Support for ukrainian?

Dr. Nikolaus Klepp wrote:

> Are you or your friend willing to do the same for refugees from Africa or
> Syria? Or mayby - god forbid - Russia?

Nik,
be careful the mob does not have any idea what it is doing and as we have
already communist style conditions in the west, I am concern about you.

On top the word hypocrisy is not well known, but on the other hand if they
can help the people in need, let them help.

As far as it shows it is 91% translated. What I do not get is why Ukraine is
listed as UK and not UA

https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/weblate/languages/uk/