Re: non-starting browsers - the whole sad history

On Monday, February 28, 2022 11:11:21 AM EST Michael wrote:

> > I like the propaganda of this one, but its a UEFI install, something
> > I've
> I'm pretty sure UEFI is just legacy support as the page says.  (Or at
> least it didn't install that on my system...)

I dl'd it, but will have to wait till I get a usb stick big enough to
work it, and maybe edit out the stuff that created this debacle.

I need a couple reams of paper, so I'll check wally's stock while I'm
there. But today I'm walking carefully, I think I broke a little toe
saturday and it is still complaining today.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis