strange visitors on top

Does anybody know what these processes represent?

applet.py
agent
at-spi-bus-laun

They show up in top, running as processes under my user name, PIDs are all
close together in the 2600 range, but they are new visitors that I've never
seen before.

I've tried to track them down to their source, so far with no luck. I've had
some other issues, too, but I don't know if they are related. Just getting
used to running TDE on a different and newer machine, so I expect that things
will change and I need to make adjustments. But I can't imagine what I might
have installed that does this.

These processes all run at near 100% CPU, although I don't really have much
else running at present. In any case, since I haven't seen them ever before
yesterday, I want to know. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Bill