Protocol not supported: smb

Hello all,

I connect to my school network with openconnect (they use pulse), and then
open an smb share with konqueror.

This has always worked, but on my new machine it filas with "protocol not
supported smb". The only thing that is really different on this install is
that, for the moment, I am using lightdm (I wanted to test all MX tools with
lightdm first).

Can it be that konqueror requires tdm to provide smb. Or what could be
missing? Samba is installed.

Thierry