Re: Trinity on HD+ display

On Sunday 13 February 2022 07:48:43 Thierry de Coulon wrote:
> I know we allready has this in some way.
>
> I now have a new-old (mean second hand) Lenovo X1 Tablet (because I need
> the touchscreen).
>
> Installing MX-Linux " TDE was quite easy and, so far, everything runs fine
> (I have not tried sleep/hibernate yet).
>
> The machine has a (nice) display with a 3000x2000 resolution. Xfce takes
> care of this with a gtk setting that lets "multiply" everything by two.
>
> So far I have "adapted" TDE by choosing bigger icons. I seem to remeber
> there was some other place where I could also make things bigger - I'll
> find it.
>
> Just wanted to know if anyone with experience with such a display has
> developped a "good" way to scale Trinity.
>
> Thierry

It sounds like you mean changing the size of the display itself?

If you run the command tderandrtray (Trinity resize and rotate), you will find
an icon added to your task bar. That will give you give quick access to your
settings.

Otherwise, you can find it in Trinity Control Center:
TCC / Peripherals / Display / Size & Orientation.

Bill