Re: A question about the different versions.

On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 15:57:22 +0100
Stefan Krusche <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> welcome to TDE. Glad to hear that you like it!

> Why don't you try Kmail?! AFAIK, it does everything what a user wants
> to do with an email client. And it looks just as awesome as all the
> rest of TDE, just like you configured the whole thing. :-)

Hallo or should I say, Guten Tag! ( I noticed the .de TLD) :)

And Danke for the warm welcome!

Speak of the devil, I just now sent a reply in to the group asking about
converting to KMAIL :)

Do you use Kmail?

Where does KMAIL store emails at so I can back them up into a .tar.gz
file?

What about configuration files? Where are those files stored at so I can
back them up in case I have to nuke and pave?

Thanks,
Chris