Re: I can't logoff or shutdown in TDE using lightdm in Linux Mint

On Thursday 06 January 2022 03.04:47 goro.ddaimonx@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> When I run shutdown -h now the machine shutdown in the Konsole.
>
> But I want to logoff or shutdown in Trinity Desktop Environment and I need
> lighdm to upgrade Linux Mint cuz the Mint's developers recommends to use
> lightdm for the upgrade.
>
> I don't want to use TDM. I set lightdm the default.

As I already said, if you need or want lightdm for your upgrades, you can
switch back to it when you need it.

If you want lightdm as your dm all the time, you'll have to live with some
features missing in TDE. Seems right-click shutdown relies on tdm.

Thierry