mystery missing dependencies

Okay, so I managed to install Devuan Chimaera on my laptop. (Suddenly I
remember why I hate other desktops!) After I got the system set up, I tried
install the basic Trinity packages. (I copied my list from my desktop, which
is Beowulf, but I changed my sources.list over to Chimaera/Bullseye.) I
expect that some packages will change, but I keep a list of what I install,
and in what order, so that it's easier to move over to a new machine. Or so
one hopes ...

So when I tried to install the basic Trinity packages, I kept getting an error
message about unmet dependencies. Gradually I whittled down my list to just
three packages: tde-trinity tdebase-trinity tdm-trinity. But I keep getting
this same error message.

The follow packages have unmet dependencies:
tdemultimedia-trinity : Depends: libarts1-xine-trinity
(>=4:14.0.11-0debian11.0.0.+0) but it is not installable

But nowhere am I (yet) trying to install either of these packages! Maybe they
are included in one of those that I am trying to install, but this message
doesn't make sense.

Help please ...

Bill