Re: No boot to TDE, error messages

ajh-valmer wrote:

> I'm surprised to not receive an answer about my TDE difficulties,
> however, 100% linked to Trinity (dcopserver and ICEauthority).

may be we go one step back and do the proper plan check fro installing TDE.

I don't know on which system you install (debian, ubuntu etc.), however what
I think is the best way to install for example on debian is to take a
minimal installation without GUI (just SSH and if you wish CUPS) then
install TDE.
You have to create a normal user with password.
Then all should work fine.

Having problems like described above, means to me you are doing something
wrong, but we do not know what exactly.