Re: trinity doesn't work

On Tue November 30 2021 17:55:58 Gene Heskett wrote:
> I think its running either gnome or some leftovers from xfce4. And I lose
> sudo if I use a non gdm3 window manager.

This is a TDE list, Gene.  Please stop asking us to try to guess
at problems in a home-brew mail-fetching script running under gdm3.

Your best bet is to either try a gdm3 support mailing list or else
wipe and reinstall without all the other stuff.

And why are you now telling us that sudo doesn't work again when
a little while back when I asked you what errors you got from
running "sudo bash" and you said it worked fine?  You had gone
back to gdm3?

Please.  Stick.  To.  TDE.  Here.

Thanks,

--Mike