Re: Higher resolution versions of wallpapers

On Sunday 28 November 2021 19:25:17 Hunter Ellett via tde-users wrote:
> Out of curiosity, does anyone know the source of some of the wallpapers
> used in Trinity? Some of them are in 4:3 such as Fulmine, Triple Gears,
> etc. and they're quite low quality on newer 1080p+ monitors. I really like
> these and wonder if there's higher resolution versions anywhere that aren't
> stretched.

It would be nice to be able to adapt some of the wallpapers from the newer KDE
et al. They definitely have some good stuff out there, and it doesn't seem
like it would be too hard (for some) to adapt them to TDE. But I am just
speculating.

I believe somebody long ago mentioned how to create our own themes and such,
but I never heard any more.

Bill