Re: Dcopserver not loading -- preliminary answer

I have a preliminary answer to your questions.

On 2021-11-14 2:23 p.m., Michele Calgaro via tde-users wrote:
> On 2021/11/14 12:36 AM, E. Liddell wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 Nov 2021 21:05:47 +0700
>> Ken Heard <kenslists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> First things first:  Please switch to the new mailing list.  This one
>> has been deprecated and could shut down at any time.

Yes indeed first things first.  Thank you for the heads up on the
mailing list; I now am using trinity-users instead of tde-users.

<snip>

>> What's your distro?

Debian Bullseye, original installation in a new computer, not an
upgrade.  I did not install any of the DEs available from Debian.

  Are there any errors in your X logs?

Not sure yet but I am working on it.

> And are you running a full TDE session or try to run apps inside another
> DE?

Yes for the full Trinity Desktop Environment.  There is no other OS or
DE in the machine.

I am learning much from my researches which may or may not have positive
results.  Stay tuned.

Regards, Ken