Re: Please shuffle off with the off topic topics

On Sat October 9 2021 08:31:58 Michael wrote:
> If you are referring to the recent discussion regarding the future of this
> mailing list.  Wanna explain how that is off topic?

I was referring - without naming names or giving examples because I don't
want to exarcebate the situation - to the off topic posts in that thread.

> If that’s not what you’re referring to, what recent topic is it that you
> consider off topic?  If you’re just annoyed by the amount of posting about
> an ‘on topic’ discussion , there is nothing anyone can do about that but
> you. Which then makes this thread by you ‘off topic’ and an annoyance to
> the rest of the list.

Please don't try to play games with me here.

A request to cease the off topic posts on TDE mailing lists is on topic
for TDE mailing lists.

--Mike