Re: Vivaldi/Chromium printing in grayscale

On Monday 06 September 2021 16.53:15 Edward wrote:

Hi Edward,

> I have since learned that the current version if HPLIP is incompatible
> with Debian 11, but there are new packages pending in the pipeline.

I'll have to look my Devuan (chimaera beta) install to see if I have problems.
However, I don't use HPLIP as all my printers are Postscrypt, so maybe that's
why everything seemed to work as expected.

Probably this sort of adventure is why many suggest to stay with Buster (I
actually still use several Stretch systems...) until all early problems are
ironed out :)

Thierry