Re: No Packages For Bullseye

On Thu August 26 2021 00:35:24 jakolineplayer--- via tde-users wrote:
> Mike, adding the PSB repo you suggested in your msg resulted a failure in
> reloading the list
>
> $ sudo apt-get update
> E: Malformed entry 16 in list file /etc/apt/sources.list (Component)
> E: The list of sources could not be read.
>
> Any help? Is going back to Debian 10 really the only way for me to use
> Trinity (for now)? Also one more thing, what does PSB stand for exactly? Is
> it like a developmental branch?

My email wrapped the lines - the deps14 and main14 should be on the same
lines as the preceding stuff.

If that doesn't work please post your complete sources.list as an attachment
and I'll check it.

PSB is Preliminary Stable Build.  It's more stable than the testing branch but
still receives updates just about daily.  I have used the PSB branch but not
the testing branch.  I think that's mostly for devels.

--Mike