Re: hibrid system plasma+tde

said sacarde:
| but the problem is when I try to open pdf and jpg in kmail-trinity
|

| for this I insert in: ./trinity/share/config/kdeglobals
|
| BrowserApplication[$e]=!/usr/bin/firefox
| JpgApplication[$e]=!/usr/bin/gwenview
| PdfApplication[$e]=!/usr/bin/okular

What happens if you click on a file of either of those types in Konqueror?
Same problem?

In which case open kcontrol, the TDE configurator, and do what I described
for current KDE applications:

Navigate to "File Associations" and type in "jpg," then set the
application you'd have open when you click on a .jpg in a TDE application.
You'll notice from the list that you're not limited to choosing TDE
applications. Likewise, type in "pdf" and choose the default application
for that.
--
dep

Pictures: http://www.ipernity.com/doc/depscribe/album