Re: GTK 3 TQt Engine Styles

> I use a GTK 3 application ("Revolt" on Debian/Devuan) and its titlebar is
> so ugly. I tried to use my TDE style for it in "GTK Styles and Fonts" and
> it only makes it worse. GTK 2 applications look much nicer with Tqt3
> integration, but GTK 3... It's an eyesore no matter what, to say the
> least.This brings me to my question - is there any way to make GTK 3 apps
> integrate more nicely into TDE? I have gtk3-tqt-engine-trinity installed
> but there's only the default style available or use my TDE theme for it
> (which breaks it and makes it look worse).

For GTK3 I recommend installing the package "gtk3-nocsd". It will force GTK3
applications to refrain from drawing their own titlebar (client-side
decoration as the Gnome folks call it) and will restore the TDE titlebars
instead.

Secondly, I recommend the GTK2/3 theme "TraditionalOk" from the "mate-themes"
package of the Debian repositories, which gets quite close to TDE's Plastik
theme. Once installed, you should be able to select it for GTK3 in the "GTK
Styles and Fonts" panel of the control center.

Best regards,

Leskala