Kmail settings - threaded emails by folder?

Since Mike Bird said it, I will believe it is possible, but I cannot find that
particular setting in my own Kmail. When I change Kmail settings, it changes
everything for all emails. I don't see any option to do that either in the
general settings, nor by clicking on the TDE folder.

While I am asking about Kmail ...
Also I remember Leslie asking about Kmail templates. It would be nice to make
templates specially for each correspondent (for example, the TDE mailing
list), so that we don't have everybody's emails exposed if they care about
that kind of thing.

As it is now, I can't just hit reply and send to the TDE list without sending
out my personal email. I don't care so much about that, but then sometimes
people unintentionally send one another personal emails (instead of to the
list). This has happened to myself and others, too. Being able to create a
template that covers both send and reply would prevent those occasional
mistakes.

All in all, I still like Kmail better than other clients; I tried Thunderbird
and Seamonkey and I forget how many others. I sort of like Claws and
Sylpheed, but they aren't quite as good. It would be nice to be able to link
them to Kmail sometimes, so that I can use Claws or Sylpheed portable
versions when it may happen that I am "out there" in the wilds of physical
space, then dump everything back into Kmail in my home computer. Right now I
do that by simple copy-and-paste.

I am running Devuan Beowulf and the latest TDE PTB, upgraded about a week ago.

Thanks for any help.

Bill