Re: wrong timestamp - OT

On Mon July 26 2021 15:14:30 William Morder via tde-users wrote:
> > I don't believe it's my system. I'm in the Eastern Time Zone in the U.S.
> > which is currently on Eastern Daylight (or Summer) Time (EDT) until 2:00
> > AM local time Sunday November 7, the UTC/GMT offset is currently -0400.
> > I checked the Time Zone setting in the TDE Control Center and it is
> > correctly set to America/New York (EDT).
> >
> > FWIW, the mail service is GMX, their UTC/GMT offset is currently +0200
> > per the headers.
>
> It's not a *big* deal, but it makes me search to find the missing unread
> emails, or to sort them according to when they were received rather than
> the date and time on the email itself.

FWIW I'm seeing Edward's emails in R14.0.10 kmail-trinity with what appear
to be the correct timestamps given their position in various threads.

His TBird email Date header is in TZ GMT-4 but he also uses another client -
- perhaps a GMX webmail - which uses GMT TZ.  However this still seems to
generate the correct display here in the few samples I checked.

--Mike