Re: wrong timestamp - OT

On 7/26/21 4:55 PM, William Morder via tde-users wrote:
Question to Edward (sorry for off-topic): Why are your timestamps all messed
up? Your replies are dated *before* the questions are asked. (See attached
screenshot for proof.) It seems that you or your system are living about 35+
hours ahead of the rest of us.

I seem to recall that somebody else had this going on. It can probably be
rediscovered in the threads.

Usually visitors from the future travel from some far distant period -- at
least years or decades or centuries. If you have journeyed here to give us
some dire warning, you really ought to coordinate better with your technical
people. A few hours of advance warning doesn't give us much time to act.

Bill

Hi Bill,

😂

I don't believe it's my system. I'm in the Eastern Time Zone in the U.S.
which is currently on Eastern Daylight (or Summer) Time (EDT) until 2:00
AM local time Sunday November 7, the UTC/GMT offset is currently -0400.
I checked the Time Zone setting in the TDE Control Center and it is
correctly set to America/New York (EDT).

FWIW, the mail service is GMX, their UTC/GMT offset is currently +0200
per the headers.

--
Linux. A Continual Learning Experience.

TDE: R14.0.10  -  Debian: 10.10 (amd64)