Re: TDE Freezing on FreeBSD 13

On Saturday 24 July 2021 03:10:23 pm Dr. Nikolaus Klepp wrote:
> Anno domini 2021 Sat, 24 Jul 14:50:22 -0500
> May or may not be related: I had freezes on my old desktop ~ 2 months ago.
> Never found the real reson, it just started after installing a newer (5.X)
> kernel. In the end I swaped mainboard+ram+cpu from intel to amd ryzen.
>
> Nik

Oh yeah, I had a similar problem when I first built this computer but it was
bad memory. After replacing that it worked fine. It's something different
because when that would happen, I had to hold the power button down / unplug
the PC but here the tty still works. Funnily enough, the freeze just happened
again.

Also, do you use KSysGuard any? It gives me "Connection to localhost has been
lost" which accumulates until I can close all of the error windows and exit
it. I just use top now. This and the freezing are the main things I would
like to iron out. Everything else seems to work as intended.

--
- Hunter, aka hunter0one