Re: Printing PDF's [possibly OT]

So I will be uninstalling all of the above, except for KPDF (so as
not to cause any potential issues with TDE), LibreOffice Draw and
Firefox.

Why do you think they may cause an issue with TDE? I have tons of
programs installed from outside TDE including from other desktop
environments. I believe it is the advantage in Linux that everything
is modular and you can have different things running or installed at
the same time (unless there are file conflicts, but the installer at
least in openSUSE warns you about it).

Gianluca

I also have both the Vivaldi (stable and Snapshot) and Chromium web
browsers installed. Chromium does not offer an option to open a file.
Vivaldi does and in its print dialog, there is an option 'Print as
image'. I selected this and the PDF printed perfectly.

I was not sure if removing something installed by default, would cause
issues. So I left KPDF and KGhostView installed and uninstalled the others.

Ah OK, didn't know this is what you meant :)

Gianluca

--
Linux. A Continual Learning Experience.

TDE: R14.0.10  -  Debian: 10.10 (amd64)

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    +1 (206) 685 4435
                    http://gianluca.today/

Department of Bioengineering
University of Washington, Seattle WA U.S.A.