Printing PDF's [possibly OT]

Since installing Debian, I've had some issues printing PDF's, in that
the resulting printout doesn't look exactly like the PDF. This could be
due to the fonts installed with Debian, where they are possibly not the
same or ideal fonts for PDF's.

In addition to KPDF (which installed with TDE), I tried:

 * KGhostView
 * evince
 * qpdfview
 * Okular
 * GIMP
 * LibreOffice Draw
 * Firefox

None of these printed the PDF as expected. So I will be uninstalling all
of the above, except for KPDF (so as not to cause any potential issues
with TDE), LibreOffice Draw and Firefox.

I also have both the Vivaldi (stable and Snapshot) and Chromium web
browsers installed. Chromium does not offer an option to open a file.
Vivaldi does and in its print dialog, there is an option 'Print as
image'. I selected this and the PDF printed perfectly.

--
Linux. A Continual Learning Experience.

TDE: R14.0.10  -  Debian: 10.10 (amd64)