Re: [users] Does this exist someplace?

On Friday 09 July 2021 04:16:45 phiebie@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Leslie Turriff,
>
> Am 08.Jul.2021 um 21:29 schrieben Sie:
> > I've wished since I started using Linux that I could flip the mouse
> > pointer to match my personal orientation, but as you have found,
> > there is no tool to do this.
>
> In the internet there's a plethora of left-handed mouse-pointers
> available. Just google.
> Regards, Peter.

You might consider using a mouse theme like TSC (see attached screenshot),
which is made of concentric circles. Using it makes left- or right-handed
meaningless, as it looks the same.

Users can reverse left and right clicks (but I forget where the settings are
for that), and also make the mouse hide when not in use; but I imagine you
probably knew that.

The only problem is that this theme (and several others that I have available)
were got from the newer KDE4/5. I don't know if there is somewhere online to
download this or other KDE themes.

I don't have KDE4/5 anything installed, and have purged my system of all their
krap that I can find, so it is a mystery why I still have KDE4/5 mouse
themes. It would be nice to be able to import some of their splash themes,
too, as TDE splash themes are rather limited.

Bill