Re: Remove services from the icon tray

Ciao Michele,

Thanks. What about TDE applications like korganizer. How would you enable or disable it from the icon tray?

Thanks,

     Gianluca

On Fri, 25 Jun 2021, Michele Calgaro via tde-users wrote:

On 2021-06-25 3:13 AM, Gianluca Interlandi wrote:
Hi!

I wonder whether there is a way to remove some of the tray icons in the panel. For example, I get two clipboards: the trinity clipboard and the parcellite clipboard. I would like to get rid of the parcellite clipboard. I can close it for the current session by right-cliking it and chooseing "Exit", but at the next login it reappears. Is the only way to achieve it to uninstall parcellite?

Thanks,

      Gianluca

Cioa Gianluca,
parcellite is a non-TDE application. It may have some config options/start up file, so you will need to look for it and disable the startup feature, if any. I am not familiar with it, so I can't give more detailed feedback unfortunately. But perhaps a google search may point you in the right direction.

Cheers
 Michele

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    +1 (206) 685 4435
                    http://gianluca.today/

Research Assistant Professor at the Department of Bioengineering