Re: Other (?) xdg-open problem

Hello Thierry,

xdg-open is a program which starts the default application for a file format or a protocol. It is usually run by most web-browsers when they do not know how to handle a protocol, independently of whether you have the needed application or not.

Does the "Call" button point to a link? What protocol does that link use? Maybe you need a special client application for Jitsi?

For me with MS-Teams, it shows the same prompt (open with xdg-open?), in which I click "Cancel"  and then proceed to click "Join with this browser", which lets me join through the web-browser.

--
Mavridis Philippe