Matroska-Theora video playing

Good afternoon from Spain,

I have checked Kaffeine, Noatun, Kaboodle, Codeine and KMplayer as video
players for Matroska contained Theora videos. In Kaffeine and KMplayer I got
the audio playing but in any of them the full video was supported.

I wanted to know if there was some support being worked in format support in
any of the video players and which was the most promisings.

As a workaround, I changed the container of the videos to OGV using ffmpeg
built-in "copy codec" which got the video working at least in Kaffeine
(KMplayer has some issues changing the size of the window and only a part of
the video is showed).

--
Regards,
Echedey, Lopez Romero