Re: tork-trinity or tor fails to start privoxy?

On Saturday 24 April 2021 09:25:41 Michael via tde-users wrote:
> On Saturday 24 April 2021 08:19:50 am William Morder via tde-users wrote:
> > Does anybody have some idea what may have changed, since I have not
> > changed my configuration since TDE prehistory? Thanks for any help!
>
> Hi Bill,
>
> I’ll offer you a different (better?) solution:
>
> https://www.whonix.org/
>
> for VirtualBox with XFCE
>
> https://www.whonix.org/wiki/VirtualBox/XFCE
>
> Takes about 2 to 8 hours to setup, depending on your level of existing
> knowledge.
>
> One caveat is VirtualBox is not exactly the easiest to setup, as such tell
> me if you’re going this route and I’ll dig up MX’s installation file for
> you.
>
> Best,
> Michael

Sorry, but I've tried Whonix, didn't like it (at least not for my primary box,
which at the moment is my only box). It was fun to try out, but I really
prefer to stick with Devuan at the moment.

Thanks for the idea. And if I can get myself into a new place (working on it!)
where I can have an entire room dedicated to playing on various computers and
connected gadgets, I will give it a try again.

Bill