Re: TDE on bullseye RC1

Hi Gene,

Am Donnerstag, 22. April 2021 schrieb Gene Heskett via tde-users:
> Greetings all;
>
> I need the address line to put in the
> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/TDE.list file to get TDE for a fresh bullseye
> install as I intend to update this stretch install on a fresh 500GB
> SSD sometime in the next couple weeks.
>
> If its available for bullseye yet, if not and there is a showstopper,
> I'd appreciate knowing that too.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett

https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/Debian_Trinity_Repository_Installation_Instructions
says this:

"Additionally, unofficial but well-trusted rolling builds are available
for a broader set of versions, including 11.x bullseye and sid.

These are built and maintained by Slávek Banko.

    Preliminary Stable Builds - rolling version of current stable branch
(maintenance releases)
    Preliminary Testing Builds - rolling version of main development
branch (major/minor releases)"

And there is a link to
https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/Preliminary_Stable_Builds where the
instructions are to configure apt, for example:
deb http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity/deb/trinity-sb
<your-distribution> deps-r14 main-r14
where <your-distribution> would be "bullseye" then.

I don't know anything about showstoppers, though. I still am on beowulf.

HTH

Kind regards, Stefan